Andres_Reiner's profileBrand User

2 Messages

• 

30 Points

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 1:52 PM

What does Generation AI mean to you?

Welcome to Outperform 2024! I am thrilled to have you here as we delve into "Generation AI," a concept that's reshaping our future and the way we do business at PROS.

As we gather this year, I want to emphasize the incredible journey we are on towards creating AI-driven organizations. At PROS, we are committed to infusing AI into every aspect of our business. This commitment ensures that our employees grow exponentially and our customers experience unparalleled service and innovation.

I invite you to join the conversation and share your thoughts: What does Generation AI mean to you? Share what it means to you below.

Let's explore this exciting new era together and shape the future.

Andres

Brand User

9 Messages

• 

102 Points

4 months ago

We are truly shaping the future together. It signifies a shift towards a future where AI systems are seamlessly integrated into various aspects of human activity, enhancing our capabilities and expanding our potential.

(edited)

6 Messages

• 

44 Points

4 months ago

It’s been an interesting dynamic to think about GenerationAI and how all the other “Generations” would perceive and interact with AI.   I’m Gen X (I think), but I’m also in the tech industry - so I’m all for AI being in so many parts of my life, but I’m still big on the “but how does it really work” mindset.