Continue the Conversation

Continue the Conversation

Keep the momentum going! Extend the discussions you started with your peers online. Share insights, ask follow-up questions, and deepen your understanding by engaging with fellow community members. Stay connected and continue learning together.

Recent Conversations

View More

(13)
Accelerate the Value of Your AI-Powered Solutions Through Driving Adoption

Knowing and understanding adoption along with best practices in change management and tracking is key to growing value with the PROS Platform. This conversation is designed to continue the discussion from the roundtable session with the same title held at the Outperform conference. Please share any

Question

Lufthansa Group's Partnership with PROS in their Journey Towards Airline Retailing

Jost Daft presented the Journey that the Lufthansa Group has embarked on. Great presentation and valuable insight for any Airline looking into this Journey. Knowing very well that this Journey is a long journey and not risk free, Lufthansa has embarked on blazing the path for next generation Retail

Question

Great People at Outperform

Great people at Outperform

Question

Outperform Session Discussions and Recordings

Join the PROS Community: Engage, Connect, and Stay Informed! Engage with Session Threads: Please find and engage with session threads linked here. Join the discussion, share your insights, and connect with fellow attendees! Session Videos Coming Soon: We will be adding the recorded Outperform with P

Question

The Secret Sauce of AI Profit Optimization

I had the pleasure of speaking on The Secret Sauce of AI Profit Optimization where I explored some of the most sophisticated topics ranging from systems engineering to economics and, of course, AI. We unveiled the next-gen AI profit optimization platform, specifically designed to navigate today's hi

Question

No script. Don't miss my session happening now!

I am going unscripted at #OutperformwithPROS! You don't want to miss this...

Question

Pinned

What does Generation AI mean to you?

Welcome to Outperform 2024! I am thrilled to have you here as we delve into "Generation AI," a concept that's reshaping our future and the way we do business at PROS. As we gather this year, I want to emphasize the incredible journey we are on towards creating AI-driven organizations. At PROS, we

Annoucements

PROS is providing the Best of both worlds AI

Dr. Michael Wu described how PROS is providing the "Best of both world" scenario. With the experience in B2B and Travel, PROS has learnt to Optimize BOTH Revenue and Estimate Cost. Similarly, PROS is leveraging the Best of "Analytic AI" and "Generative AI". All this is possible due to the Culture of

Question

Question on how to best leverage PROS

How can we leverage PROS to get us out of a downward cycle?

Question

Highlights from Day 1 of Outperform. Share Yours!

What was the highlight from your first day of Outperform? Comment below!Day 1 of was full of learning and networking! We kicked off our conference with product masterclasses, engaging roundtable discussions, and valuable connections with attendees!Who is ready for Day 2?!

Question

Post Question

Create a Post