J

2 Messages

• 

21 Points

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 6:15 PM

Migration to Gen 4

We are looking for customers who have already migrated, or are in the process of migrating, to Gen 4.  We have completed a discovery project with pricing optimization Gen 3, and are assessing whether we migrate Gen 1 to Gen 3 or Gen 4.  Our implementation is for the Technology industry.  Your comments here are appreciated, or you can direct message me.  Thanks!

Accepted Solution

1 Message

• 

10 Points

4 months ago

We migrated in December from Gen 3 to 4, happy to connect and discuss both solutions.  

(edited)

2 Messages

• 

21 Points

@Fmoore​ many thanks for your reply.  I’m actually not sure how to dm here or how to see contact info, so if you are willing to meet virtually, my email is: Jennifer.dudley@hpe.com

5 Messages

• 

49 Points

@jenniferdudley​ Hey Jennifer, you can send a DM by clicking into the little box that looks like it has text in it (top right hand corner, just along from your picture) and search for the user name you want to message!  I hope this helps, any more questions let me know.

Anna-Marie 

6 Messages

• 

44 Points

You can also click on the user's name of the reply and then message them from the three dots to the top right of their profile.