Meet your Community

Meet your Community

Introduce yourself and get to know your community members.

Recent Conversations

View More

(16)
Meet Your Community: Genevieve Todd

Hey PROS Community! I'm Genevieve Todd, Marketing Communications Manager and Community Moderator here at PROS. I’m excited to be part of this Community and can't wait to connect with all of you!   A bit about me:  Experience: I’ve been with PROS for more than nine years, in

Question

Meet Your Community: James Dennis

Hi PROS Community! I’m James Dennis, a Customer Success Manager at PROS! I’m excited to connect with all of you and support your journey with our platform.     A bit about me:  Experience: 10 years at PROS, with a background in Customer Success.  Passions: Helping customers s

Question

Meet Your Community: Hailey Pfister

Hi PROS Community! I’m Hailey and I am an Associate Customer Success Manager at PROS! I’m excited to connect with all of you and support your journey with our platform.     A bit about me:  Experience:  I am coming up on my third year at PROS working within the CS organization, wi

Question

Meet Your Community: Sebastian Redtka

Hi PROS Community! I’m Sebastian Redtka, Director of Customer Success at PROS and looking forward to connect with all of you.   A bit about me: Experience: I’m into my 12th year at PROS, having covered various customer facing leadership roles in e.g. Professional Services and Customer Succe

Question

Meet Your Community: Cody Nagy

Hi PROS Community! I’m Cody Nagy, a Customer Success team leader and Principal Adoption Consultant at PROS! I’m excited to connect with all of you and support your journey with our platform. A bit about me: Experience: 6 years at PROS, with a background in Business Administration and Internatio

Question

Meet Your Community: Carlos Prokopiou

Hello PROS Community! I’m Carlos Prokopiou, a Customer Success Manager at PROS. I’m excited to engage with everyone and foster conversations around the awesome things happening around PROS. A bit about me: Experience: I've been with PROS for over 6 years with experience in Professional Services a

Question

Meet Your Community: Anna-Marie O'Donoghue

Hi PROS Community!I’m Anna-Marie, Community Manager for Travel at PROS. I’m excited to connect with you all!A bit about me:Experience: I’ve been with PROS for 8 years focused on Travel. Starting out in Business Development and more recently moving across to Marketing, again with a

Question

Meet Your Community: Sydney Gaines

Hi PROS Community! I’m Sydney Gaines, a Digital Marketing Manager and Community Moderator at PROS. I’m excited to connect with everyone!   A bit about me: Experience: Over 5 years in social media management and digital marketing.  Passions: Creating engaging content and environm

Question

Meet Your Community: Scott Fisher

Hi PROS Community! I’m Scott Fisher, a Senior Customer Success Manager at PROS. I’m excited to connect with everyone.   A bit about me: Experience: over 17 years at PROS.  I started in Technical Professional Services (bonus points if you know what that is!) and have held a lo

Question

G'Day PROS Community!

Hi PROS Community! Sharon Deller here, APAC Travel CSM, based in Sydney Australia A bit about me: Experience: I started at PROS in January 2022.  I have been in the Travel Industry for over 30 years Passions: Systems, especially Travel Systems, how they work, how they can be improved Fun Fa

Question

Post Question

Create a Post